Connect your Wallet
Multiple Wallets Support
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default, it will show "Ethereum Mainnet." Scroll down and click Add Network.
2. A window will open—type in the details below.
Network Name: Avalanche Network
New RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
Chain ID: 43114
Currency Symbol: AVAX
Block Explorer URL: https://snowtrace.io/
3. Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Avalanche Network will now be one of your network options.
5. A window will appear, asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask (it's the first option on the list).
Open Coinbase Wallet and click on the Settings icon at the top-right. By default, it will show "Ethereum Mainnet" as the Default Network.
- 1.Click on Default Network and choose Avalanche Network.
2. Avalanche C-Chain will now be your Default Network.
4. A window will appear, asking you to choose a wallet to connect. Click Coinbase Wallet (it's the first option on the list).
5. Connect your wallet.
Wallet Connect allows users to access Arrow Markets on mobile devices through their compatible mobile wallet.
2. A window will appear, asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click Wallet Connect.
3. It will open the wallet-connect window to scan a QR code to access the website through your wallet-connect compatible wallet.