Users deposit/withdraw tokens. Epochs and deposits/withdrawals are resolved by default weekly on Friday night (8 AM UTC).
- 1.Deposit your Tokens into one of the Vaults during the Aggregation Period (1-2 days of the Epoch)
- 2.Once the Aggregation period ends, the Execution Period starts. Buyers can now buy options against the liquidity deposited into the Vault. (3-13 days of the Epoch)
- 3.Once the Execution period ends, the Settlement Period starts. Depositors can claim their premiums earned and buyers can claim settlement payments.
- If you have auto-roll over activated, your funds will get automatically rolled over to the next epoch (still need to claim premiums.
- If you have auto-roll over deactivated, you can claim principal+premiums earned
After entering the webapp from desktop or mobile, you will need to connect your wallet. Select the appropriate button at the top right (desktop) or bottom (mobile) to proceed.
To deposit your funds into a vault, simply select the desired vault by clicking on its corresponding card.
On the right, you can select the number of tokens you want to deposit and the number of contracts. The Historical APR and Estimated Returns are right below that.